Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 39 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Cable: Bio-Based Elastomer
- Ear Bud: REGRIND Recycled Silicone Rubber
- Ear Bud Cover: 70% Bio-Based Polymer
- In-line microphone with 1-button remote
- Noise-isolating design
- Soft comfort housing covers
- 2 size ear gels (s, m)
- L-shaped gold plated stereo plug
- House of Marley offers a Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Ships same business day!
- Unopened, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Freq. Response: 20hz - 20 KHz
- Drive Component: 9.2 mm
- Input Connection: 3.5 mm stereo
House of Marley
Superior sound, sustainably crafted. Since its creation, House of Marley has been about bringing high quality design, build, and audio performance to customers who want low-impact, sustainable products by thoughtful companies. Not only do they use a number of post-consumer and upcycled materials, but they have joined forced with One Tree Planted and the Forest Stewardship Council to combat deforestation globally. While the materials are chosen for their sustainable properties and unique aesthetics, they also have amazing mechanical capabilities, making it one of the most forward thinking technology companies out. Each item is designed to have the longest possible battery life, using the smallest amount of energy. They are never satisfied, and continue to innovate every day, aiming to recycle or upcycle materials to find new solutions.See House of Marley
They work well brand-new. I'm not sure of the actual useful life of this product, so I'll update this review when they start failing.
Pleased to find more sustainable electronics!
I thought the sound quality was just as good as my old Skullcandy earbuds that I lost. They are a bit too big for my small ears but I always have that problem with this type of earbud.
They do the trick when my wireless earbuds are dead, but the rubber parts could be a bit more comfortable.
Sound quality is great, plus I appreciate the ethics and use of recycled materials. Only downside is that the shape is kind of uncomfortable in my ears.