Get 339 points when you purchase this product!
- Features specially designed REWIND recycled fabric
- House of Marley plants a tree for every item purchased, and has planted over 25,000 trees!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Faceplate: Bamboo
- Base: REWIND Recycled Fabric from 30% Upcycled Organic Cotton, 30% Upcycled Hemp, and 40% Recycled PET
- Bluetooth 4.1, A2DP audio
- TWS (pair two units)
- 1 Passive radiator
- 10h playtime
- Auxiliary input
- USB port for charging devices
- Charging cable + universal adapter
- House of Marley offers a Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Ships same business day!
- Unopened, undamaged items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Freq Response: 80-20kHz
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Woofers: Two 2.52 in
- Tweeters: .75"
- Amplifier Power: 12 watts x 2 channels
- Charging Time: 4 hours (300 cycle life)
- Power Connection: micro USB w/ adaptor
- 11.81 x 2.95 x 3.74 inches
House of Marley
Superior sound, sustainably crafted. Since its creation, House of Marley has been about bringing high quality design, build, and audio performance to customers who want low-impact, sustainable products by thoughtful companies. Not only do they use a number of post-consumer and upcycled materials, but they have joined forced with One Tree Planted and the Forest Stewardship Council to combat deforestation globally. While the materials are chosen for their sustainable properties and unique aesthetics, they also have amazing mechanical capabilities, making it one of the most forward thinking technology companies out. Each item is designed to have the longest possible battery life, using the smallest amount of energy. They are never satisfied, and continue to innovate every day, aiming to recycle or upcycle materials to find new solutions.See House of Marley