Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 18 points when you purchase this product!
- Hemp is a renewable resource that regenerates depleted soils and captures more carbon-dioxide than trees!
- Wool and hemp are both biodegradable at end of life
- Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-microbial
- Product attached to a cardboard backing
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Hemp canvas and hemp twine
- Eco-friendly cat toy made from hemp canvas and filled with organic catnip and a rattle
- Tail is comprised of strands of colorful hemp twine
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products can be returned within 30 days
- 6" x 2" x 2"
Honest Pet Products
Honest Pet Products creates safe, natural, and sustainable alternatives to traditional dog toys. Each product is made from regenerative hemp and ethically-sourced wool, ultimately reducing the impact that the pet industry has on our planet. Hemp fabric also boasts extreme durability, is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial, and is 100% biodegradable at the end of life. Not only are Honest Pet Products toys made with all-natural materials that keep our pet pals safe and healthy, they also work to uplift people both locally and abroad. All hemp toys are assembled in Wisconsin while all wool cat toys are hand-felted by women in both Nepal and Mongolia. We love knowing that pet playtime is safe, fun, and truly sustainable for all!See Honest Pet Products
I got this for my sister's cat and he loves it! He's a big fan of catnip toys and even the packaging was a strong enough smell for him to go nuts.
seems sturdier than most toys and my cat likes to play with it and tug on the tail strings.
My cat (who is often shy or suspicious of new things) loves this toy!
My cats loved this as soon as they got a whiff! They did the whole grabbing and kicking but and all. It's too bad my dog chewed a chunk out of it, but it was great while it lasted!
My cat sushi played with it even before I had time to remove the packaging. Great toy!