- FSC Certified Dark Walnut Wood
- FSC Certified Wood
Earth Friendly Features
- Every Maderacraft product purchased plants one tree in Brazil
- Maderacraft uses sustainable harvesting practices for all their wood
- Avoid placing Maderacraft products in extremely humid or extremely dry areas
- Direct sunlight may slightly lighten or darken the wood
- Avoid direct contact with flames and water
- Avoid contact with certain materials, like rubber, which may react with the wood finish
- To clean: dust with a dry, soft cloth often. For heavy buildup, use a damp cloth with warm soapy water and dry immediately. Do not use harsh chemical or abrasive cleaners.
- 100% handmade from sustainably harvested exotic walnut wood
- Base has felt pads for protection
- Works with almost all headphones
- 10 x 5.5 x 4.5 in.
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Maderacraft guarantees all of their products for a three (3) month period from the date of shipment. This covers against any manufacturer's defects in workmanship or design.
- Ships within 1 - 3 business days
About the Company
Form meets function meets style in Maderacraft’s handmade wooden accessories.
Hand crafted and hand sanded from sustainably harvested exotic imported wood, they combine an elegant wood aesthetic with the newest technology on the market. All their wood comes from sustainably harvested, FSC Certified forests across Thailand, India, and the USA. Plus, they’re dedicated to leaving forests better (or bigger!) than they found them, planting one tree in Brazil for every product purchased.
From natural bamboo, to beautiful cherry wood, to deep walnut wood, Maderacraft products aren’t just stunning–they’re also 100% handmade for you. In just the last 5 years, the Maderacraft brand has expanded from just phone cases to an entire line of unique, handcrafted products to redesign and organize any office space. Click the link below to learn more about Maderacraft!