- Organic Acetic Acid (Vinegar), Distilled Water, Organic Sapindus Mukorossi (Soap Berry) Extract, Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil.
- USDA Organic Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Aluminum product packaging is recyclable
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made without dyes, fragrances, fillers, dioxane, phosphates or harsh chemicals!
- For firm produce such as pears, apples, tomatoes, etc. spray on entire surface, then rinse thoroughly with running water. Use hot water to help melt and remove wax. For soft produce such as strawberries, leafy vegetables, or broccoli, dilute 1 to 2 oz of the Veggie Wash in a bowl or sink filled with water and soak for 30 seconds, swishing gently. Then rinse carefully with running water.
- Remove dirt, oils, waxes and residues from fruits and veggies with this organic produce wash!
- Certified USDA organic ingredients
- Non-toxic and vegan
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships within 1 business day
About the Company
Nothing feels better than fresh, clean laundry. But what if the products you’re using are actually dirty? Most conventional laundry detergents are hiding irritating ingredients masked by the cover-all word, “fragrance”. Likewise, while dryer sheets can help clothes stay soft and fresh-smelling, they typically contain toxic chemicals, that cling to fabric and vent into the air we breathe. Plus, being single-use is hardly a green choice!
Eco Nuts laundry products are revolutionizing the way we think about laundry. They are dedicated to creating products with high quality ingredients that are effective, eco-friendly, and ethically-sourced. There are no harsh odors, harmful chemicals, or fake fillers, so you can rest assured that the articles closest to your body are truly clean and safe. This also means there are no destructive ingredients washing down the drain either. Plus, their packaging is thoughtfully made with sustainable, easy-to-recycle materials, like cardboard and aluminum. No plastic!
Check out their wild-grown, Certified Organic soap berries for a gentle and safe alternative to conventional detergent. Their Dryer Balls are made from cruelty-free New Zealand wool and provide a non-toxic, sustainable solution to harmful dryer sheets, softening clothing, lowering static, and reducing drying time!