- Organically Harvested Bamboo
- Held together with water based glue that's free of formaldehyde and heavy metals
- Finished with food safe wood oil derived from sunflower oil, soybean oil, thistle oil, and/or carnauba wax
End of Life
- bambu is a certified B Corp
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Packaging is recyclable
- Hand wash in soapy water
- Not dishwasher safe
- Two part cutting and serving tray
- Sustainably harvest hand-crafted bamboo
- Hand finished with natural, top grade, food-safe wood oil
- 14 x 9 x 1.25 in.
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships in 1-2 business days
About the Company
With bambu’s eco-friendly kitchen and home goods, single-use options are out and sustainability is in! bambu is the sustainable, long-lasting, hand crafted, and responsibly-made home goods company that has been transforming the way we see eating, cooking and hosting guests. Looking for heat resistant kitchen ware? How about cooking tools that won’t scratch your beloved pots and pans? Maybe some biodegradable plates and utensils for picnics or traveling? Whether you need compostable forks to use once and toss in the bin, or a cutting board that will last you for years, bambu has the sustainable solution.
bambu often likes to say that “Everything matters”–and they mean it. From handmade and handcrafted designs, to local materials sourcing, and some of the most sustainable materials out there like bamboo, hemp, and organic cotton, bambu is dedicated to sharing their affordable, earth-friendly products with the world. While it’s been several years since bambu was created, their small production and development team continues to make innovative, earth-conscious products that we’re proud to share with you.