Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 27 points when you purchase this product!
- Helps reduce reliance on single-use plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles which cannot be commercially recycled!
- This shampoo bar lasts as long, or longer, than a 16oz bottle when stored properly
- Product packaged in fully recyclable box with compostable paper inner packaging
- Ships plastic free in recycled content and recyclable shipping packaging
- Made in St. Paul, MN
- 100% plastic free
- No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or silicones
- Not tested on animals
- Gluten free
- Contains no palm oil
- HiBAR products are cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny Certified
- Shampoo: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Oil*), BTMS (Behentri- monium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol (Vegetable Based*)),Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil*), Glycerin Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Stearic Acid (Vegetable Based*), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Oil*), Polyquaternium 7, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Natural Fragrance (derived from essential oils and plant extracts), Natural Pigments. (*Derived Source)
- Conditioner: BTMS (Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Based*)), Cocos Nu-cifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil*), Stearyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil*), Theobro- ma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Based*), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil & Glycerin*), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hy-drolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Un-saponifiables, Natural Fragrance (derived from essential oils and plant extracts), Natu-ral Pigments. (*Derived Source)
- Color-safe shampoo and conditioner bars increase manageability for thicker or dryer hair
- Contains coconut oil and rice protein to hydrate and nourish
- Eco-friendly conditioner bar comes package free
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- Shampoo: 3.2oz/90g
- Conditioner: 2.9oz/82g
- To use, apply it directly to your wet hair until it lathers, or rub it in your palms and then rub the lather into your hair
- Do not allow to sit in water after use â€“ store in a dry location!
End of Life
- Compost or recycle packaging â€“ bar is biodegradable
HiBAR shampoo and conditioner bars are changing the game when it comes to effective eco-alternatives for personal care. Traditional hair care products often contain harmful ingredients like parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or silicones, but HiBAR is choosing to truly "raise the bar" with thoughtfully chosen plant-based ingredients. Each bar contains high-quality, naturally-derived ingredients like nutrient-dense coconut oil, moisturizing shea butter, and fragrant essential oils. As a company that started out of desire for a plastic-free bathroom, HiBAR is even a total star when it comes to planet-friendly packaging. Click below to learn more about why we love HiBAR!See HiBAR
First conditioner bar I have tried that doesn't crumble!
Good products-no plastic
I have tried so very many shampoo bars. these are the most ergonomic. It's odd shape fits perfectly in your hand. The smell is very pleasant and neither of them leave any gunk in your hair. Like most of the bars I have tried, the shampoo bar ran out before the conditioner so I just have to be sure to have a backup shampoo bar.
I haven't missed liquid shampoo since I started using this shampoo. Just as effective, plastic free, and it lasts along time too.
I love HiBar. This is the only conditioner that works that is solid. And the shampoo is also really nice. I am sensitive to scent and this doesn't really have much of one on the bar and leaves none behind in my hair. I have lots of fine hair and I find the conditioner doesn't weigh it down. The shampoo runs out way faster than the conditioner for me, so I often get two shampoos to one bar of conditioner. The moisture is the only one I have used, but my friends who I recommended this bar to love the green one. I am a huge fan.