Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 79 points when you purchase this product!
- Main Fabric is 100% Recycled Polyester
- This tote, made from recycled water bottles, shifts from shoulder tote to crossbody to foldover flap bag
- 5 organizer pockets, including exterior zipper and slip pocjets
- Key fob keeps keys within reach
- Haiku offers a one-year warranty on all bags
- Ships in 1-2 business days
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- 13+ recycled water bottles were used to make this bag
- 12.75 x 13.5 x 3 in. (9" height when folded)
- Dampen a cloth or soft brush with cool water and gently scrub with mild soap or diluted detergent
- Hang to dry
End of Life
Haiku bags are an essential accessory for the active person. With bags designed for easy transitions from the office to the trails, Haiku has a bag to match anyone's lifestyle. Each bag is designed to offer storage solutions that match the complexities of everyday life, so you can be prepared for any of life's detours.
Created with post-consumer recycled content, each bag saves an average of 9 plastic bottles from entering the landfill! By saving energy use, water consumption, and pollution with the purchase of every bag, Haiku helps shoppers protect the lands they love.