Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 199 points when you purchase this product!
- Main Fabric is 100% Recycled Polyester from Plastic Water Bottles
- Two-in-one backpack and tote bag with secure zip closure and padded carry handles
- 3 exterior pockets (1 zip, 2 slip) and 1 interior padded laptop pocket
- Adjustable tote carry handles transform into backpack straps
- Haiku offers a one-year warranty on all bags. Contact us!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- 22+ recycled water bottles were used to make this bag
- Backpack is 14.5 x 13 x 5 inches
- Padded sleeve fits devices up to 8 x 12 x 0.75 inches
- Dampen a cloth or soft brush with cool water and gently scrub with mild soap or diluted detergent. Hang to dry.
End of Life
Haiku bags are an essential accessory for the active person. With bags designed for easy transitions from the office to the trails, Haiku has a bag to match anyone's lifestyle. Each bag is designed to offer storage solutions that match the complexities of everyday life, so you can be prepared for any of life's detours.
Created with post-consumer recycled content, each bag saves an average of 9 plastic bottles from entering the landfill! By saving energy use, water consumption, and pollution with the purchase of every bag, Haiku helps shoppers protect the lands they love.
It's a great concept. I use this bag for work (holds my laptop) and for my day to day (as a tote). My only issue is that when I have to be very careful when converting to the backpack as the carry handles misalign when converting to a back back and ends up crooked.