Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 28 points when you purchase this product!
- Products bundled together with ribbon
- Shipped inside of a recyclable corrugated box with tissue paper as filler – no plastic sleeve cover
- Made in Portugal
- Goodweave Certified – ensuring that no child or forced or bonded labor was used in the making of this product, and that your purchase supports programs that educate children and ensure safe work for adults
- 100% organic cotton
- 100% organic cotton bath towels with a soft, puffy pile that absorbs water easily and feels ultra-soft
- Spun using extra-long organic cotton loops to create a welcoming surface
- Unique yet timeless jacquard print
- Grund warrants your product to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal conditions, for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. In order to receive our best in class warranty, you must register your products at www.livegrund.com/register within 60 days of purchase. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Grund's obligation under the warranty is limited to replacing or repairing at their option. This warranty does not cover damage due to abuse, misuse, and improper usage
- Ships within 1-3 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Sizes 13 x 13 inches, 16 x 30 inches, and 30 x 54 inches comes in a pack of 2 towels
- Size 30 x 72 inches comes with 1 towel
- 3 piece set comes with 1 Bath Towel (30 x 54 inches), 1 Hand Towel (16 x 30 inches), and 1 Face Towel (13 x 13 inches)
- 6 piece set comes with 2 Bath Towels (30 x 54 inches), 2 Hand Towels (16 x 30 inches), and 2 Face Towels (13 x 13 inches)
- Machine washable on a gentle or delicate cycle with cold water and natural, plant based laundry detergent; do not bleach or use fabric softener. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. In the case of loose ends or pulled loops, please clip with scissors; do not pull. Do not wring by hand as this may damage the fibers. Shake after drying to keep the product soft and resilient. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the high quality, natural dyes; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended
End of Life
- Donate or repurpose!
When it comes to home essentials, organic natural fibers are the way to go! Grund began with the ambitious mission to change the world by inspiring others to live cleaner and better lives, starting in their homes. From reversible bath mats and towel sets to bedsheets and robes, Grund covers all the bases in offering families modern and minimalist essentials that honor the environment inside and outside their space. They focus on sourcing natural fibers like organic cotton to create products that are soft, durable, and gentle on the planet. With sustainability at the forefront of their business, Grund gives eco-conscious consumers a way to bring southern comfort into their lives at affordable prices and in styles suitable for any decor preference.See Grund