Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 16 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recyclable cardboard boxes with recyclable paper fill
- For health and safety reasons, this product is packaged in a plastic polybag!
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China with fair wage and fair labor practices
- Fragrance Free, Chlorine Free, and Dye Free
- Contains no dioxins, which helps to prevent diaper rash
- Inner Body: 100% Polyester Mesh
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- Durable and easy-to-clean diaper shell is great for years of use
- Waterproof outside with a mesh inside liner to keep baby's skin dry
- Adjustable rise closure in back for weight adjustment as baby grows
- Pairs with a diaper pad insert, such as the BioSoaker or Bioliner for maximum absorption.
- Fits 8 to 30 lbs.
- The GroVia warranty covers all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Contact us for support!
- Ships within 2-3 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days.
- To use: Adjust rise snaps and snap in diaper pad. Change outer shell twice a day and inner as needed. Hybrid Shell *must* be used with a Diaper Pad.
- Available with hook + loop closure, most similar to a disposable diaper closure, or a snap closure, which is more toddler-proof and simpler to launder
- To clean (every 2-3 days or more frequently): Place soiled shells in a dry diaper pail, no soaking necessary. Wash on warm with detergent. Hang dry shells (high heat causes excess wear). Tumble dry soaker pads and boosters. Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
On average, a child uses around 7,000 disposable diapers before they start potty training! Each of those diapers takes around 500 years to decompose in a local landfill. Kim Ormby, frustrated about the lack of eco-friendly and organic solutions offered to parents trying to diaper sustainably, set out to do something about it. Her company, GroVia, offers stylish, practical, and eco-friendly alternative to disposables. The GroVia diapers and accessories line is made with plant-based ingredients and certified organic cotton to help moms and dads reduce their waste and make simple swaps that have both the planet and their babies in mind.See GroVia