Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 18 points when you purchase this product!
- This cloth diaper pad helps to reduce your family's need for single-use disposable diapers, which are wasteful, expensive, and often contain synthetic chemicals!
- Ships in recyclable cardboard boxes with recyclable paper fill
- For health and safety reasons, this product is packaged in a plastic polybag!
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China with fair wage and fair labor practices
- Fragrance Free, Chlorine Free, and Dye Free
- Contains no dioxins, which helps to prevent diaper rash
- Inner Body: 5 layers of 100% Certified Organic Cotton
- Leg Gussets: 88% Polyester, 12% Organic Cotton
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- Diaper soaker pad for adding more absorbency to cloth diapers during nighttime use, traveling, or any time you need a little extra moisture-control!
- Made from 3 layers of organic cotton that boost absorbency of your cloth diaper without adding bulky weight
- Keeps baby dry and comfortable all night long
- Comes with snaps to easily clip into diaper shells
- The GroVia warranty covers all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Contact us for support!
- Ships within 2-3 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days.
- 2 pack
- To use: Simply lay Booster on top of your Soaker Pad in the center of your cloth diaper shell, and you are ready to go. Change Soaker Pad as needed and diaper shell when soiled.
- Preparing Soaker Pads & Boosters: Wash once, then ready for use. General Washing: Wash on warm or regular hot on a heavy duty cycle with full recommended amount of detergent and tumble dry. Bleach or oxygen bleach when necessary. No fabric softeners or water repellant diaper creams. Because microfiber terry is such an absorbent fabric it is important to make sure your pads are getting clean by using enough detergent and a full wash cycle. If you start to experience an "unclean" smell from your pads you may add 1/8c of chlorine or oxygen bleach to your wash cycle every 4-6 weeks. Make sure to do an extra rinse after bleaching.
On average, a child uses around 7,000 disposable diapers before they start potty training! Each of those diapers takes around 500 years to decompose in a local landfill. Kim Ormby, frustrated about the lack of eco-friendly and organic solutions offered to parents trying to diaper sustainably, set out to do something about it. Her company, GroVia, offers stylish, practical, and eco-friendly alternative to disposables. The GroVia diapers and accessories line is made with plant-based ingredients and certified organic cotton to help moms and dads reduce their waste and make simple swaps that have both the planet and their babies in mind.See GroVia
I love that it's really absorbent and on the wide side but unfortunately this doesnt work with the classic all in one. I was assured before purchasing this that it would snap with the classic and it didnt. still got to use it but it doesnt stay in place.