Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 9 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recyclable cardboard boxes with recyclable paper fill
- For health and safety reasons, this product is packaged in a plastic polybag!
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China with fair wage and fair labor practices
- Not tested on animals
- Phosphate free, ammonia free, and contains no alcohol or ethers
- pH neutral
- Sodium carbonate, Sodium percarbonate, Sodium polyitaconate, Surfactants, Enzymes, Oxygen bleach activator, Sodium silicate
- Powdered diaper treatment to remove buildup of urine and minerals from cloth diapers and other garments
- Not a detergent, should be used on clean diapers only for deep clean of buildup
- Highly concentrated formula for maximum effect – without added alcohol, ethers, or dangerous chemicals
- Easy to use disolvable pacs make cleaning cloth diapers easy
- The GroVia warranty covers all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Contact us for support!
- Ships within 2-3 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days.
- 10 pods per pack
- HE Washer compatible and safe for all washers
- Note: for use on *clean* diapers only (this should not be used as a detergent)!
- To use: Place one pac in washer with diapers. No other detergent is needed. Run a regular HOT wash with one extra rinse. Once diapers are clean, return to a simple wash routine that uses enough detergent. May be used in addition to a normal wash routine every 6-8 weeks to keep your diapers clean and buildup-free. *If buildup is severe, it may take up to three consecutive treatments to get your diapers clean.
On average, a child uses around 7,000 disposable diapers before they start potty training! Each of those diapers takes around 500 years to decompose in a local landfill. Kim Ormby, frustrated about the lack of eco-friendly and organic solutions offered to parents trying to diaper sustainably, set out to do something about it. Her company, GroVia, offers stylish, practical, and eco-friendly alternative to disposables. The GroVia diapers and accessories line is made with plant-based ingredients and certified organic cotton to help moms and dads reduce their waste and make simple swaps that have both the planet and their babies in mind.See GroVia