Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- The lining of these diaper pads are made from Ingeoâ„¢ Fibers, a renewable fiber free of harsh synthetic chemicals and preservatives!
- Ships in recyclable cardboard boxes with recyclable paper fill
- For health and safety reasons, this product is packaged in a plastic polybag!
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China with fair wage and fair labor practices
- Fragrance Free, Chlorine Free, and Dye Free
- Lining: Certified natural, 100% Ingeo spun bound non-woven fabric Core: Sustainably harvested wood pulp fibers, containing a minimal amount of SAP gel
- Waterproof Outer: compostable Bio-Film
- Disposable diaper pads made from 100% biodegradable fibers, a waterproof bio-film and Indeo fiber lining
- 2 adhesive strips secure diaper pad to cloth diaper shell
- Waterproof backing makes it a highly absorbant option
- Leg gusset feature to stop leaks
- Sticky tabs on the back for adherense inside the GroVia Hybrid Diaper Shell
- The GroVia warranty covers all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Contact us for support!
- Ships within 2-3 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days.
- 50 pads per pack
- To use: Simply lay/spread the diaper pad in your cloth diaper shell and fasten on baby. Use sticky tabs to adhere to cotton underwear as trainers!
End of Life
- Remove soiled soaker pad and dispose of it and replace with a fresh one as needed
On average, a child uses around 7,000 disposable diapers before they start potty training! Each of those diapers takes around 500 years to decompose in a local landfill. Kim Ormby, frustrated about the lack of eco-friendly and organic solutions offered to parents trying to diaper sustainably, set out to do something about it. Her company, GroVia, offers stylish, practical, and eco-friendly alternative to disposables. The GroVia diapers and accessories line is made with plant-based ingredients and certified organic cotton to help moms and dads reduce their waste and make simple swaps that have both the planet and their babies in mind.See GroVia