Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 10 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recyclable cardboard boxes with recyclable paper fill
- For health and safety reasons, this product is packaged in a plastic polybag!
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China with fair wage and fair labor practices
- Fragrance Free, Chlorine Free, and Dye Free
- 100% Ingeo PLA
- Disposable diaper liners made from 100% renewable fibers
- Keeps solids contained for easy cleanup when paired with cloth diaper shell
- Disposable liner reduces the amount of cleaning needed for cloth diapers
- Keeps baby's skin dry while allowing moisture to still pass through
- The GroVia warranty covers all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Contact us for support!
- Ships within 2-3 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days.
- Option between a pack of 12, and a pack of 24 liners
- Note: Liners should not be used as an absorbent layer in your Shell or other cloth diaper. They are designed to lay on top of your absorbent layer to help keep solids contained for easy clean-up!
- Individual Sheet Size: 7.5" W x 12" H
End of Life
- Remove the liner and dispose either by flushing (if your system can accommodate) or throwing in the trash
On average, a child uses around 7,000 disposable diapers before they start potty training! Each of those diapers takes around 500 years to decompose in a local landfill. Kim Ormby, frustrated about the lack of eco-friendly and organic solutions offered to parents trying to diaper sustainably, set out to do something about it. Her company, GroVia, offers stylish, practical, and eco-friendly alternative to disposables. The GroVia diapers and accessories line is made with plant-based ingredients and certified organic cotton to help moms and dads reduce their waste and make simple swaps that have both the planet and their babies in mind.See GroVia