Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Made using upcycled nylon factory scraps and street signs
- Green Guru has diverted more than 517,900 pounds of materials from US Landfills
- Packaged in recyclable cardboard with recycled content
- Printed with soy inks
- Front: Upcycled Nylon Factory Scraps
- Reflector: Upcycled Street Sign Scraps
- Liner: 10oz Vinyl Waterproof Tarp
- Back: Aerospace mesh, Foam padding Nylon Fabric
- Zipper: Nylon Teeth, Zinc Zipper
- Hardware: Nylon
- Waterproof roll top
- Large outer pocket includes hook and loop closure
- Sleeve pocket on front
- Breathable and adjustable shoulder, sternum, and waist strap
- Haul handle
- Reflective triangle for nighttime visibility
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Manufacturing Defects
- Ships within 1 - 3 business days
- Unused, undamaged products in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- 2 lb. 1 oz.
- 12 L x 18 H x 7 D in.
- To spot clean: use a rag and warm, soapy water
- Turn inside out and machine wash on gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Hang to dry
End of Life
- Use, Fix, Reuse
Green Guru started as a few environmentally conscious mountain bikers in a small warehouse in Boulder, Colorado. Now, they're an established and impactful brand, making a splash in the outdoor industry! These adventure lovers are working day in and day out to help preserve the mountains in which they play by creating the biking and mountaineering gear they know and love in a sustainable way. Green Guru's approach to sustainability supports the initiative of inclusive and creative recycling. The Green Guru team emphasizes recycling across the country to create unique and durable upcycled products. Their cool gear enables people to see what can come from the environmentally conscious decision to recycle!See Green Guru