Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 28 points when you purchase this product!
- Jewelry is made from recycled metals
- Production studio in Seattle is a zero-waste facility
- Tags printed on recycled paper from a mill that is hydro and wind powered
- All shipping packaging is recyclable
- Shipping packaging made from recycled content
- Handmade in Seattle, WA
- Gold-plated Sterling Silver (Vermeil)
- Eco-friendly stud earrings handmade in the USA from recycled metals
- Recycled gold-plated sterling silver
- Minimalist design
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, unworn items in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Sticks measure 5/16" long
- Clean with water and dish soap
End of Life
Many companies do not see how sustainable business practices are possible or profitable, but Baleen understands that without a planet, there is no profit! This profound understanding drives them to reduce their environmental footprint while still providing customers with beautiful and quality jewelry. To top it all off, Baleen is dedicated to transparency, which is why you can virtually meet the whole jeweler team on their website. Each employee is shown with a brief of their interests, favorite jewelry, and how they help the company with success. This way you can gain insight into how the jewelry is made and the positive impacts that are created from making a purchase!See Baleen