Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 48 points when you purchase this product!
- Made with certitifed organic ingredients
- Product packaged in a glass bottle with plastic spray nozzle
- Box is recyclable/compostable
- Ships in recyclable packaging made from recycled content
- Made in the USA
- Palm Oil Free
- No animal testing
- All Meow Meow Tweet Products are Vegan and Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- Meow Meow Tweets works with rePurpose Global to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic negative
- Meow Meow Tweet is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- hammamelis virginiana (witch hazel) distillate, aqua (water), *rosa damascena (rose) hydrosol, *vegetable glycerin, *acetic acid (apple cider vinegar), leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, *lavendula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *pelargonium x asperum (geranium) oil, *cymbopogon martinii (palmarosa) oil, *helichrysum italicum (immortelle) oil *certified organic
- May be used through the day to refresh skin
- Helps oils and serums absorb into skin more readily
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 3.8 oz
- Use within 1 year of purchase
- To use: spray onto face after cleansing and before moisturizing
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle glass bottle
- Reuse spray nozzle or return to us to recycle through TerraCycle!
- Recycle or compost paper box
Meow Meow Tweet
Meow Meow Tweet understands that the only true way to be sustainable is to ensure that they are sustainable at each step of their production process. MMT goes out of their way to make sure their ingredients are responsibly sourced and made completely of organic, vegan ingredients. Next, they ensure that the production of their skin care items is done ethically and free from animal cruelty. Meow Meow Tweet is a Leaping Bunny Certified company meaning that they don't conduct any testing of their products on animals and that none of their ingredient suppliers do either. Finally, MMT packages and ships their products using recycled and compostable materials. Unlike the common plastic deodorant sticks, MMT uses a biodegradable paper alternative, which is made at the Chicago Paper Tube company, supporting US small business! Click below to learn more about why we love Meow Meow Tweet!See Meow Meow Tweet
I love this stuff. It feels great when I apply it and my skin has never been better.
I’ve never had a beauty routine but now I do and I’m sold on this stuff! My skin is absolutely amazing after a week of using this along with the blemish face wash
smells AMAZING and feels so refreshing!
Wow this stuff is out of this world. I'm a big fan of Lush products so it's really hard for me to even try new personal care products out there, but man oh man, am I glad I did. I started with Meow Meow tweet because Lush doesn't have a deodorant that I like. The meow meow tweet deodorant was outstanding and I also purchased the primer which is an absolute dream. After being two for two, I went for this toner and I have to say, possibly the most refreshing, soothing toner I have ever used. I adore this product, and all the other meow meow tweet products I've purchased through EarthHero. Magnificent product, fantastic results
So in my eco-friendly journey, I switched from a Neutrogena toner to Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel and then I'm now trying to get one with minimal plastic. I started with the Earth Harbor Tidal Rose Toner which felt more like a hydrating essence than a toner so I got this. This toner is everything I want out of a toner. It absorbs quickly, is hydrating, makes my pores appear smaller, doesn't irritate my skin, sweeps away any excess oil or dirt after cleansing, all while brightening my skin. It's seriously a miracle worker and it comes in a glass bottle. You can also get refills in a recyclable aluminum container through the meow meow tweet website, so you can reuse the plastic sprayer cap and glass bottle.