Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 19 points when you purchase this product!
- Packaged in recyclable glass tub with metal lid
- Ships plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Vegan and gluten free
- Fluoride, SLS and Glycerin free
- PETA Certified Cruelty Free
- Spearmint: Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^
- Activated Charcoal: Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Charcoal Powder^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^.
- English Peppermint: Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Natural.
- Eco-friendly natural toothpaste with mineral rich formula promoting teeth remineralization
- Free from harsh chemicals with added organic ingredients
- Kills bacteria and promotes fresh breath
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 60ml – roughly 8 weeks of use
- To use: Put a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush. Brush for 2 minutes and rinse well. Seal the lid after use, avoiding water entering the jar. Store in a dry place for up to 12 months after opening!
End of Life
- Reuse or recycle packaging
Georganics goes out of their way to find the best natural ingredients that clean your teeth the best but don't impact the environment or your health. They don't use any harmful chemicals like SLS or Triclosan, and avoid unnecessary artificial sweeteners. Georganics is also committed to making sure that nothing ends up in the landfill if it doesn't absolutely have to. All of their oral hygiene products are packaged and shipped in waste-free packaging. Along with the packaging, Georganics started their own local initiative, called Zero to Landfill, to ensure that any products that can't be easily recycled or composted at home would be disposed of correctly. UK residents can ship used toothbrushes or empty tubes back to Georganics, for no charge, and they will reuse them or recycle them correctly. Click below to learn more about why we love Georganics!See Georganics
Texture really coats the teeth which I like but basically tastes like dirt and doesn't have enough mint to counteract the taste. Husband didn't like at all.
My jar didnt have a scoop or its buried in there but I dipped my brush in and worked fine. The spearmint has a clay taste w mint. It was unpleasant but the after taste is minty and better. The consistency is more watery than I expected but no problem. I hope to get more used to this and not taste the clay so much.
It's great. A little dab and it leaves my teeth feeling clean.
The tablets contain among other ingredients tartaric acid, citric acid, and sodium benzoate; the taste is very acidic and leaves a feeling like biting into a sour lemon when using it; concerned I asked my dentist, who advised against it; over time with frequent use it may soften and damage dental enamel. IT would be advisable if products like tooth cleaning tablets /powder/ paste would have to be tested by dentists before selling them on a market platform like this.
Hi Leapfrog, thank you for sharing your feedback on this toothpaste option! Eco-toothpaste can be a definite adjustment when first transitioning, and we're sorry this isn't finding a place in your heart as anticipated. Georganics chooses to use Tartaric Acid to regulate the acidity of the product and increase stability, Citric Acid to adjust the product's PH and protect tooth enamel, and Sodium Benzoate to balance PH as well. Whenever starting a new oral care routine, we always recommend consulting your dentist first to make sure it's a good choice for your oral health. Our team will be in touch shortly to assist in finding another option to love!
I have no problem with this toothpaste.