Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 21 points when you purchase this product!
- The Afro Hair & Skin Co prioritizes organic, locally sourced, and Fair Trade ingredients whenever possible
- Shampoo bar comes packaged in a paper box
- Ships plastic-free in materials made from recycled and recyclable content
- Made in the UK
- Artificial colors, fragrances, or synthetic ingredients
- **Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Castorate, **Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Sweet Almondate, Sodium Olivate, **Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Aqua, Glycerin, *Nettle Leaf Extract (Urtica dioica), *Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon Flexuosus)[*British grown ingredients
- **Organic origin]
- Mild shampoo bar made with organic and sustainably sourced ingredients
- Gently lathers to remove product build-up, dirt, and grime
- Protein-free for low-porosity hair
- Infused with botanical extracts of wild Nettle and Lavender
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- Suitable for dry and damaged hair
- 3.5 oz
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Allow to air dry on a soap dish between uses
- Wet hair under lukewarm water, lather directly into hair and massage thoroughly into hair and scalp. Rinse and repeat until water runs clear
End of Life
- Compost or recycle paper box
The Afro Hair & Skin Co
UK-based brand, The Afro Hair & Skin Co is on a mission to provide organic, clean, and minimally packaged hair care products that address the unique needs of afro-textured hair in all its forms. They place an emphasis on sourcing ingredients that are locally and ethically sourced and steer clear of synthetics and harsh, stripping additives. From rich and nourishing plant-based butters and oils to protein-free shampoo bars, there is no difficult decision whether to honor the planet, one's health, or one's style. Each thoughtfully-formulated product encourages taking time for oneself to celebrate self-care and indulge in everyday replenishment and revitalization.See The Afro Hair & Skin Co