Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 8 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Full Circle is a B Corp Certified company, meaning they pass rigorous standards showing their commitment to the environment
- Full Circle works with Plastic Bank to reduce, reuse, and offset the plastic they use in their products and packaging, making them plastic neutral
- Sponge: Cellulose and recycled plastic
- Abrasive texture: Walnut Shells(Don’t worry! Doesn’t cause allergic reactions)
- Includes 2 sponges
- Strong scrubbing power comes from walnut shells
- Double sided
- Absorbent and abrasive
- Ships same business day!
- 4.43 in. x 2.75 in. x 0.75 in.
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
- Air dry
Full Circle Home
Starting from an idea conceived at Thanksgiving dinner between four friends, and evolving into a company with sustainable products for everyone to buy and love, Full Circle has grown and thrived. Full Circle is a B Corp certified company dedicated to making sustainable products, including long-lasting necessities made out of sustainable and natural materials. Full Circle has turned co-founder Heather Kauffman's dream of "living clean" into a reality with products conducive to the "green" mentality. They care about their products and pay attention to the smallest of details; they understand that it's the little things that make a big difference in the long run. Full Circle has demonstrated that passion can unite people, even from completely different backgrounds, to apply their beliefs to create a healthier world.See Full Circle Home
I didn't realize plastic was in sponges. This one works really well. No issues for me.
Love Full Circle products but this sponge is a miss if you need to scrub a pot. It's ok for anything that does not require a more rigorous scrub. I would not buy again. Like Full Circle bubble up brush better.
It's a sponge. It does what sponges do. I like these sponges. sponge
Definitely one of my go to products. I like to always keep a few stocked. These clean well and last a while!
I use these scrubbers for everything. They’re my absolute favorite!