Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 44 points when you purchase this product!
- 100% BPA-free
- Bottle: Food Grade 304 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Lid Liner: Food Grade Silicone
- Chemical-free, lightweight durable stainless steel bottle with leak-proof lid
- Includes Fressko's 2-in-1 infuser filter for fruit, tea infusions, coffee, and more
- Double-walled insulated steel keeps drinks hot or cold for hours
- Fressko offers a 12 month manufacturing warranty on all their products Ã¢â‚¬â€œ please contact us for assistance!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Keeps drinks cold for 12 hours, and hot for 6 hours
- This bottle is not suitable for the dishwasher. We recommend hand washing it with hot soapy water and then towel drying!
- Do not put in the freezer
- If you use Turmeric or other strong ingredients in your detox water, we suggest using baking soda paste to clean the inside of the lid to avoid discoloration
- Remove the seal from inside your lid to regularly wash underneath it
End of Life
- Stainless steel bottle and filter can be recycled with some scrap metal collections
Made by Fressko creates quality products to help you live sustainably, healthily, and beautifully. Not only does Fressko offer an alternative to single-use plastic, but they're also focused on using sustainable materials like bamboo, glass, and food grade stainless steel to ensure that your, and your planet's, health comes first.See Fressko
I just got my water bottle (I got lagoon) yesterday and I'm so happy with it! It's sleek and beautiful and so easy to use the filter for infused water. I brought it to work with me today and I've been enjoying my cold brew tea all day because it's still cold right now, and I'm off the clock in 20 minutes.
I bought 2 of the stainless steel ones and 2 of their glass ones. All came with styrofoam and plastic packaging including plastic tape wrapped around the boxes, but I was desperate for something to make iced tea at home, and I really wanted to be happy with my purchase. My husband broke his glass one on its first use, but mine has lasted so it could have been clumsiness. One of the filter infuser things would not unscrew to open at all despite my husband and I both trying it. I even tried to use a tool to get the two pieces to come apart but they are firmly stuck together. Luckily we have the other 3 which do open easily. Other than that, they are pretty easy to clean and I do love to use them for my tea each day.
Hi Amy! We are so sorry that your infusers arrived with so much plastic. Our care team will be in touch shortly to assist!