Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 34 points when you purchase this product!
- 100% BPA-free
- Bottle: Class A Borosilicate Glass
- Lid top: Raw Bamboo
- Lid inner: Hardened Silicone
- Filter: Food Grade 304 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Chemical-free, lightweight durable bamboo infusion bottle with leak-proof lid
- Includes Fressko's filter for fruit, tea infusions, coffee, and more
- Beautiful bamboo also keeps drinks hot or cold for hours
- Comes in 10oz, 13oz, and 16oz sizes
- Fressko offers a 12 month manufacturing warranty on all their products Ã¢â‚¬â€œ please contact us for assistance!
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Keeps drinks cold for 6 hours, and hot for 4 hours
- Once removing lid and filter, the glass bottle may be put in the dishwasher
- Hand wash with warm soapy water the lid and filter
- Do not put in the freezer
- If you use Turmeric or other strong ingredients in your detox water, we suggest using baking soda paste to clean the inside of the lid to avoid discoloration
- Remove the seal from inside your lid to regularly wash underneath it
End of Life
- Stainless steel filter can be recycled with some scrap metal collections
- Recycle glass bottle
Made by Fressko creates quality products to help you live sustainably, healthily, and beautifully. Not only does Fressko offer an alternative to single-use plastic, but they're also focused on using sustainable materials like bamboo, glass, and food grade stainless steel to ensure that your, and your planet's, health comes first.See Fressko
My partner and I were excited to switch over to drinking out of glass water bottle rather than plastic, and even more excited to find one we could infuse with fruit or tea, and even MORE excited to find an eco-friendly option! When my partner broke his within a month, I assumed it was because he was clumsy. When I broke mine a month later, I knew it was just not good enough quality for the price I paid. I guess that's what I get for paying $45 for a water bottle... I thought I could maybe at least use the infuser for looseleaf tea, but when I went to open it one day, I got a small sliver of metal in my finger like a splinter. We're drinking out of recycled jars until we can find a glass water bottle that can hold up to daily use. This one is sadly not it. Don't waste your money.
Hi there- we are so sorry to hear that your Fressko infuser bottles have broken in such a short time! Definitely not what we want to happen. Our care team will be in touch to assist with a solution!