Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 64 points when you purchase this product!
- Made with organic cotton that uses no toxic chemicals, as well as reduced water usage, with a focus on maintaining the health of local ecosystems!
- Crafted in non-discriminatory, gender-equal facilities that pay fair wages and enrich communities
- Happy Earth Apparel is a 100% carbon neutral company through Carbonfund.org
- By opting for organic cotton over conventional cotton, this garment saves 232g of carbon dioxide emissions and 143 gallons of water
- Ships in plastic-free packaging made from 100% post-consumer waste
- This item was made in WRAP certified factories in Jiangsu, China
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Certified by the World Fair Trade Organization
- Happy Earth Apparel is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental causes like planting trees or removing trash from our oceans
- 100% GOTS Certified organic cotton
- Eco-friendly, super soft 100% organic cotton t-shirt dress
- Relaxed, flattering fit that falls above the knee with forest silhouette along the hem
- Made ethically and donates 1% to environmental non-profits
- Ships in 1 - 3 business days
- Machine wash cold, hang dry
End of Life
Happy Earth Apparel
Happy Earth is not just any clothing company‚ they're dedicated to creating the most sustainable apparel through highly selective material choices, reducing plastic waste, and a commitment to give back to protect our planet. Founded on the principle that every item they sell should have a positive impact, their unique organic cotton clothing not only is better for the planet but gives back in a major way. From planting trees to preventing GHG emissions, or removing trash from natural areas, 1% of all sales are donated to different world-changing environmental causes through 1% for the Planet. They're also one of the 323 businesses certified by the World Fair Trade Organization, which guarantees they're putting people before profit. With their platform, this carbon-neutral company hopes to improve scientific literacy, share environmental news and action items, and encourage sustainable living that leads to a better planet for us all. Explore sustainable clothing from Happy Earth below!See Happy Earth Apparel