Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 49 points when you purchase this product!
- FinalStraw carrying case made from recycled plastic
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- Latex free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free
- Straw: stainless steel
- Inner elastic and tip: medical & food-grade silicone
- Case: recycled plastic
- Straw brush: stainless steel with nylon bristles
- Zero waste, reusable & collapsible straw made from durable stainless steel and silicone for hot and cold beverages
- Comes with a lightweight carrying case made from recycled plastic and telescoping straw cleaning brush
- Easy to travel with thanks to keychain clip and great for kids
- Final Straw 2.0 is their second version, and features a smaller, lighter case, increased inner straw diameter, and less materials used overall – but the same expandable 9" straw we know and love
- FinalStraw guarantees everything they produce. If you are not satisfied with your straw at the time you receive it, or if it does not perform to your satisfaction, reach out to us to return it for repair, replacement, or refund!
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Compatible with most to-go cups
- Can be used with warm drinks up to 250 degrees F
- Straw Length: 9.055 inches / 23cm long
- Straw Outside Diameter: .9cm
- Straw Inside Diameter: .5cm
- Case Dimensions: 7 x 2.6 x 2.6 centimeters OR 2.75 x 1 x 1 inches
- Case Weight: .12 lb. or 1.8 oz
- To clean, reach into the carrying case to pull out the telescoping straw cleaning brush, and run water and the brush through the straw until soap is gone. Allow to air dry before putting it back into it's carrying case.
- Straw is dishwasher safe, but the recycled plastic carrying case is not.
End of Life
- Once the inner elastic silicone is removed (try tweezers!), the FinalStraw can be recycled with some stainless steel scrap metal collections!
FinalStraw began in 2017 with a mission, a groundbreaking design, and a 1.89 million dollar Kickstarter campaign. Since then, Co-Founders Emma Rose Cohen and Miles Pepper have changed the reusable straw game for good by creating an easy, portable alternative to single use plastic straws. Americans use enough straws to wrap around the Earth 2.5 times per DAY. Replace your unnecessary waste with a single FinalStraw, made with stainless steel, food grade silicone, and a sexy recycled plastic carrying case. It'll fit in your purse, on your keychain, in your pocket, wherever really‚ so you won't be caught without it. Click below to learn more about the FinalStraw story!See FinalStraw
I love this company's products for to-go wear. I have the spork, fork, and now this. When I first got the straw and tried to use it, the rubber was stuck to itself on the sections that bend. So yeah, no liquid getting through there. My first thought was, "Must be a manufacturing defect that the rubber is fused together." So I was planning on returning it and asking for another, but I started messing around with it while watching tv, and a little "massage" later the rubber became unstuck, and now it works as intended :) Fits in my purse, what's not to love about it?
I LOVE my Final Straw!! It's the only collapsible straw I could find on the market and its case keeps it clean while stored in my purse. My only complaint is that it takes a while to dry since it has two layers, so sometimes I don't have it in my purse when I need it.
LOVE THIS STRAW! I was a big supporter back when this was just a Kickstarter. Unfortunately, the straw I purchased through the Kickstarter got thrown away by a daydreaming (ex) boyfriend of mine... I tried many other reusable straws after losing that one, but finally I had to get me another Final Straw! It's the only one that collapses and stays clean in my purse while waiting to be used. My only complaint is that it takes a while to dry after being cleaned. So sometimes I end up not having it in my purse when I need it.
Happy to have a reusable straw that takes up only a small amount of space in my purse and one with the soft tip for teeth because that is important to my partner. I was surprised at how small the cleaning brush was though, but I guess that is to be expected with the small case size. Overall, fits the bill.
Awesome straw, goes everywhere with me.