Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- FinalStraw carrying case made from recycled plastic
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Responsibly made in China
- Latex free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free
- Straw: stainless steel
- Inner elastic and tip: medical & food-grade silicone
- Case: recycled plastic
- Straw brush: stainless steel with nylon bristles
- Zero waste, reusable & collapsible straw made from durable stainless steel and silicone for hot and cold beverages
- Comes with a lightweight carrying case made from recycled plastic and telescoping straw cleaning brush
- Easy to travel with thanks to keychain clip and great for kids
- Final Straw 2.0 is their second version, and features a smaller, lighter case, increased inner straw diameter, and less materials used overall – but the same expandable 9" straw we know and love
- FinalStraw guarantees everything they produce. If you are not satisfied with your straw at the time you receive it, or if it does not perform to your satisfaction, reach out to us to return it for repair, replacement, or refund!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Compatible with most to-go cups
- Can be used with warm drinks up to 250 degrees F
- Straw Length: 9.055 inches / 23cm long
- Straw Outside Diameter: .9cm
- Straw Inside Diameter: .5cm
- Case Dimensions: 7 x 2.6 x 2.6 centimeters OR 2.75 x 1 x 1 inches
- Case Weight: .12 lb. or 1.8 oz
- To clean, reach into the carrying case to pull out the telescoping straw cleaning brush, and run water and the brush through the straw until soap is gone. Allow to air dry before putting it back into it's carrying case.
- Straw is dishwasher safe, but the recycled plastic carrying case is not.
End of Life
- Once the inner elastic silicone is removed (try tweezers!), the FinalStraw can be recycled with some stainless steel scrap metal collections!
FinalStraw began in 2017 with a mission, a groundbreaking design, and a 1.89 million dollar Kickstarter campaign. Since then, Co-Founders Emma Rose Cohen and Miles Pepper have changed the reusable straw game for good by creating an easy, portable alternative to single use plastic straws. Americans use enough straws to wrap around the Earth 2.5 times per DAY. Replace your unnecessary waste with a single FinalStraw, made with stainless steel, food grade silicone, and a sexy recycled plastic carrying case. It'll fit in your purse, on your keychain, in your pocket, wherever really‚ so you won't be caught without it. Click below to learn more about the FinalStraw story!See FinalStraw