Get 31 points when you purchase this product!
- Handmade and ethically crafted by the Fat and the Moon team!
- Product packaged in aluminum tin and cardboard box
- Ships in recyclable packaging made from recycled content
- Handmade in Grass Valley, CA
- Contains no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or toxins
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Cocoa powder*, arrowroot powder*, kaolin clay, lavender essential oil* *Organic
- Lavender and cocoa organic dry shampoo absorbs oils and adds body to keep your hair cleaner for longer
- Aluminum free and toxin free
- Cocoa powder provides a delicious scent and added starch and clays absorb oils
- Ships same business day!
- This item is not eligible for return
- 2 oz
- Use within 1 year of purchase
- To use: dip a makeup brush into the powder and tap off the excess. Part your hair at its oiliest sections and apply the powder using the brush. You may want to wrap a towel around your shoulders as not to get powders on your clothing. Once youâ€™ve applied the powder to your satisfaction, turn your head upside down and brush through!
Fat and the Moon
Ever taken a closer look at your personal care products and realized that the messaging on the bottle or jar is all about — fixing, taming, or eliminating' a part of you? Fat and the Moon founder Rachel Budde noticed this harmful trend and set to work launching a brand that celebrated and empowered both people and the planet. Drawing from age-old herbal remedies and plant-powered ingredients, her collection of healing balms and beautifying concoctions elevate the entire self-care experience. Each product is handmade (with love!) and comprised of the highest-quality ingredients, all thoughtfully sourced and organically cultivated. Click below to learn more about why we love Fat and the Moon!See Fat and the Moon