Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 15 points when you purchase this product!
- Silicone contains no BPA, BPS, PVC, lead, or phthalates–and naturally doesn't support the growth of fungus, mold, or bacteria!
- ezpz's silicone is FDA Approved and CPSC Certified
- 100% Food-Grade Silicone
- High quality, soft silicone spoon that protects baby's incoming teeth and make the process of gumming and self-feeding safe
- Very slight arc of the spoon can be used for both dipping and scooping
- The spoon bowl is the perfect shape to fit safely in baby's mouth
- The short, fat, and round handle is non-slip grip to help the baby easily grasp the utensil
- Bumps on the bottom of the spoon help to stabalize it when at rest
- Silicone is bendable, flexible, won't shatter, and will last you for years!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- For infants and toddlers 4+ months
- 3.8" x 0.9" x 0.9"
- All ezpz products are safe to use in the microwave and oven up to 350 degrees F. They are dishwasher safe, but can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water as well. We recommend you use non-toxic, phosphate-free dish liquid, as silicone can hold onto certain smells or tastes!
Since its conception in 2014, ezpz has grown immensely, introducing a range of innovative products that continue to stay true to the company's early commitment to safety and ease. All ezpz products are 100% silicone, BPA, BPS, PVC, and phthalate free and are even dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe. Silicone is an extremely durable and resistant material, never corroding or fading in color, which makes it an excellent alternative to plastic. Plus, it's a snap to clean and doesn't encourage any bacteria, mold, or fungus growth. Their suction placemats double as both a plate and an educational tool, helping children develop fine motor skills and encouraging self cleanup. No more bowls and plates on the floor half-way through lunch. ezpz helps make being a parent, and a sustainable one at that, super easy!See ezpz
They are on the small side best for a baby less than 9 months in my opinion. But still get 5 stars because its sustainable and you can't beat that.