Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 22 points when you purchase this product!
- Silicone contains no BPA, BPS, PVC, lead, or phthalates–and naturally doesn't support the growth of fungus, mold, or bacteria!
- ezpz's silicone is FDA Approved and CPSC Certified
- 100% Food-Grade Silicone
- High quality food-grade silicone cup that is designed to fit baby's hands and mouth
- Soft silicone protects baby's incoming teeth
- Supports healthy oral and speech development
- Helps babies learn to develop a strong swallow
- Weighted base for topple resistance
- Safe to use with both hot and cold foods and liquids
- Silicone is bendable, flexible, won't shatter, and will last you for years!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- For infants and toddlers 4+ months
- 2.2" x 2.2" x 2.5"
- All ezpz products are safe to use in the microwave and oven up to 350 degrees F. They are dishwasher safe, but can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water as well. We recommend you use non-toxic, phosphate-free dish liquid, as silicone can hold onto certain smells or tastes!
Since its conception in 2014, ezpz has grown immensely, introducing a range of innovative products that continue to stay true to the company's early commitment to safety and ease. All ezpz products are 100% silicone, BPA, BPS, PVC, and phthalate free and are even dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe. Silicone is an extremely durable and resistant material, never corroding or fading in color, which makes it an excellent alternative to plastic. Plus, it's a snap to clean and doesn't encourage any bacteria, mold, or fungus growth. Their suction placemats double as both a plate and an educational tool, helping children develop fine motor skills and encouraging self cleanup. No more bowls and plates on the floor half-way through lunch. ezpz helps make being a parent, and a sustainable one at that, super easy!See ezpz
Love the greenish tone. It’s small and cute. Can’t wait for my little guy to start using it.
The level of thought that went into designing this cup is impressive. It's the perfect size for my baby's hands, the weighted bottom makes it harder for her to spill, and since it's made of silicone she doesn't hurt her mouth when she gnaws on the edge. She hasn't figured out how to drink from it yet, but we love having this dedicated baby cup.
Personally use it as a rinsing/mouthwash cup. It's a perfect size for me.
Cup is actually smaller than I'd anticipated, which makes sense because it's only for 2 oz, so that's actually on me. But I got this for my nieces because they spill their cups at the dinner table, and once we've broken a glass cup. So these are just so much easier, and more size appropriate, and my older small niece gets super excited when she has her own cup and her own bowl, plate, etc. I did end up going onto their website to purchase the slightly larger size cup, as well. On top of everything else so far, I also just like the ecofriendly part of the product and company. So for me, it was just a win-win.