Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 37 points when you purchase this product!
- Made in Canada
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Gluten-free and safe for Celiacs
- Elate is a Certified B Corp, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Boron Nitride, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Stem Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Red Grape) Extract, Iron Oxides, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Shell Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Shell Extract, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Natural pressed powder foundation compact made from organic ingredients like bamboo extract and argan oil to hydrate and soothe skin while it covers
- Evens skin texture and gives a matte finish
- Made from fair trade, organic ingredients and refillable packaging materials
- This item is not eligible for return
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- Ivory Shade is for very fair skin tones, and has a cool undertone
- PN2 Shade is for light-medium skin tones, and has a neutral undertone
- Pearl Shade is for fair skin tones, and has a warm undertone
- Flaxen Shade is for light-medium skin tones, and has a warm undertone
- Sand Shade is for medium skin tones, and has a warm undertone
- Tawny Shade is for medium to deep skin tones, and has a yellowish undertone
- Henna Shade is for deep to dark skin tones, and has an earthy undertone
- Cocoa Shade is for dark skin tones, and has a rich chocolatey undertone
- Do not allow bamboo to sit or soak for prolonged periods of time in water
Good, not great. The powder has good coverage and I like the packaging but it gets hard-panned every time I use it and it can look like it's on top of my skin rather than blending into my skin.
The foundation was great until I dropped it and one of the latches broke so the mirror is hanging on my one side instead of attached to both. Also, I can’t finish it because it turned to a super hard consistency. I would attach a photo of what it looks like if I can. I’ve been trying to use the rest of it but it won’t come off the pan, so the rest is wasted. :/
Hey Lauren, we are so sorry to hear that your palette broke! Someone from our team will be in touch to help out!
This powder does allow you to layer more to get fuller coverage or go a little lighter, which works for whatever you may be doing. I do feel like it makes me break out since it tends to sit in my pores (I do have more open pores on my face so it may not do that if you don't.) That is why I gave it a 4. I do like that the color seems to blend with my summer skin color (sand) but haven't tried any colors to match my winter skin tone. I do love that it has organic ingredients and is cleaner than most but I don't like how expensive it is and you don't even get a sponge with it. The case doesn't even have a place for a sponge, which makes it difficult to bring along for touch ups since I am using my old power container to house my sponge to take on the road. Haven't decided if I will buy again.
The powder doesn't come onto the brush. I chatted with Earthhero about this; they said they would get back to me the next day; and it's been a week and I haven't heard anything. Very disappointed. The bamboo vase for the powder is nice but the quality of the powder is the most important thing.
Hi Jennifer! We apologize that this powder seems to be a bit defective and that you don't have your replacement yet! Our team is reaching out now to get your order straightened out.
Love this powder! It's very light but covers really well. The case (and concept of refillable) is also so cute and amazing.