Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 49 points when you purchase this product!
Eco-Dough offers a safe and natural play experience with no added chemicals or artificial dyes, and its coloration is sourced from plant and vegetable extracts.
This bundle offers a fun and educational window into color theory; it facilitates hours of artistic experimentation, allowing children to explore the effects of mixing and combining the primary colors included in this set.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Crafted with natural and organic ingredients, this molding dough features fun colors and a light scent thanks to essential oils. Its earthy and vibrant hues will add vibrancy to your playtime while still allowing you to keep the peace of mind knowing you're using safe ingredients.
- This product ships directly from Eco-Kids and is available to US customers only.
- contains: 3 tubs of eco-dough (red, yellow and blue) and 3 dough tools (silicone roller with bee stamp, wooden rolling pin and our star cookie cutter) Reusable drawstring bag for gifting included.
- Unlike name brand modelling doughs, Eco-Dough won’t dry out – To revive add a few drops of olive oil and watch it come back to life. Store in a cool dry spot that is out of the direct sun.
Encouraging children to get creative and stay imaginative, Kip and Cammie have no shortage of imagination themselves. Their creative arts and crafting supplies are made using all-natural ingredients, so they're safe for kids and parent-approved! The sky's the limit for this eco-family and they are full of ideas. Someday, they hope to expand into creating a whole line of kids toys, including more than just arts and crafts. Cammie says, ‚We have to dream or it's not going to happen,‚Äù and we agree! They have big plans for their hometown community of Portland, Maine and hope to grow their American workplace for years and years to come.See eco-kids