Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 99 points when you purchase this product!
- In 2019, Rumpl completely redesigned their core line of blankets to employ only 100% post-consumer recycled materials. Rumpl has recycled over 3,000,000 recycled plastic bottles since then!
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Made responsibly in China
- Rumpl is a certified B Corporation, meeting rigorous third-party standards for social and environmental sustainability
- Rumpl is Climate Neutral Certified, meaning they meet net-zero or better carbon emissions through a process of measuring, reducing, and offsetting their carbon usage
- Rumpl is a member of 1% for the Planet and donates 1% of sales to environmental non-profits
- Outer: 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
- Insulation: 100% recycled 3D hollow fiber siliconized synthetic insulation; 240 gsm
- Ultra-cozy, packable puffy blanket made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance (C4)
- Corner loops and clip for hands-free use
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Packed: 7 x 16
- Flat: 52 x 75
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Machine wash on cold. Air dry
End of Life
Rumpl creates cozy, fun, and thoughtfully made blankets that are perfect for heading into nature or sticking close to home. With goods that are intended to accompany one into the outdoors, it only makes sense that they would be made with the environment in mind. Each Rumpl blanket is made from 100% recycled ripstop fabric (we're talking durable!) and filled with recycled synthetic insulation for optimal loft and warmth. Dedicated to creating products that also do good, Rumpl is a proud B Corp certified company, Climate Neutral Certified, and a member of 1% for the Planet!See Rumpl