Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 130 points when you purchase this product!
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable content
- Bug Balm: Packaged in recyclable aluminum tin
- Meal Kit: Product comes packaged in a CircBag, a reusable mesh bag made from recycled PET
- Sunscreen: Packaged in recyclable aluminum tin
- Bug Balm: Made in the USA
- Meal Kit: Made in Sweden
- Stasher Bag: Stasher is designed in California, and produced responsibly in China
- Bug Balm: No chemicals, synthetics, fragrances, parabens, or GMOs. BPA Free. Phthalate Free. Certified Gluten Free
- Sunscreen: No aluminum, no parabens, no propylene glycol, no phthalates. GMO-free, Gluten-free
- Water Bottle: BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Sunscreen: Made with USDA Certified Organic Ingredients and Certified organic by Oregon Tilth Certified Organic. Their products are Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free. All Good is Certified B Corp and a 1% for the Planet Member. All Good is Carbon Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint.
- Towel: 60% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester, 20% Nylon
- Meal Kit: Cup: certified sugarcane based bioplastic (lid: 96% biobased content, cup: 20% biobased content). Spork: GMO free corn based bioplastics (15% biobased content). All other parts: certified sugarcane with wood fiber based bioplastics (lid: 96% biobased content, bowl: 96% biobased content, SnapBox Original: 96% biobased content, SnapBox Oval: 96% biobased content, cutting board: 96% biobased content)
- Water Bottle: Bottle: double-walled vacuum insulated 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel. Lid: BPA-free plastic
- Stasher Bag: 100% pure platinum grade silicone
- Bug Balm: Active Ingredients: Organic Castor Oil, Organic Citronella Oil, Organic Cedar Oil, Organic Lemongrass Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil, & Organic Geranium Oil
- Inactive Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Organic Beeswax
- Sunscreen: Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 25% Base Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Calendula Flowers infused in Organic Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E.
- Eco-friendly gift box with a variety of sustainable products that promote exploring and getting outside
- Ethically made products in plastic-free shipping packaging
- Great as a gift, or for yourself!
- Meal Kit: Lid that functions as a plate: 500ml. Deep bottom bowl / plate: 900ml. SnapBox Original container: 170ml. SnapBox Oval container: 320ml. Pack-up-Cup: 260ml
- Water Bottle: 24oz
- Stasher Bag: 9.9 fl oz
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged gift boxes in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- Box contains: Badger Natural Anti-Bug Balm, Nomadix Heat Wave Blue Green Recycled Towel, Light My Fire Biobased All-in-One Meal Kit – 8 pc, All Good Zinc Sun Butter – SPF 50 1oz, Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Water Bottle 24oz, Mojave Collection: Silicone Stasher Snack Bag
- Meal Kit includes: 1 lid that functions as a plate, 1 deep bottom bowl / plate, 1 SnapBox Original container, 1 SnapBox Oval container, 1 Pack-up-Cup, 1 Cutting Board + Strainer, and 1 Original Spork
- Towel: 32 x 72.5 inches ( Packs down to 3.5 x7 )
- Sunscreen: 2.4oz tin
- Water Bottle: Mouth Diameter: 1.91". Diameter: 2.87". Height: 10.8". Weight: 13.2 oz
- Stasher Bag: 4.5 x 7.5 x 1 in.
- Towel: Machine wash with a microfiber catching filter or bag. Tumble dry on low heat
- Meal Kit: Microwave safe, dishwasher safe
- Sunscreen: Reapply every 80 minutes
- Water Bottle: Hand-wash your flask and cap with hot, soapy water (bottle brushes are great!) and rinse. Do not put in the dishwasher or soak for prolonged periods of time, as it can impact the insulation. Do not put your Hydro Flask in the freezer: due to the double wall vacuum insulation, the water inside will be protected from the temperature inside the freezer and won’t freeze. Do not put on the stove or expose to extreme heat. Do not use bleach or chlorine to clean: those chemicals will ruin and rust the stainless steel.
- Stasher Bag: Dishwasher safe. Use upper rack for best results, and don't flip the bag inside out. To deep-clean corners, fill the bag 1/4th of the way with warm water and soap and shake gently. Can be used in a UV sterilizer. Microwave safe, sous vide machine safe, standard oven safe, and boiling water safe up to 400F. Freezer safe, but use caution carrying and storing liquids. Stasher doesn't use any toxic sealants, so their silicone can sometimes stain with certain foods. We recommend you choose a bag color that corresponds best with your food, and clean immediately after use. If a stain does occur, make a baking soda paste with vinegar or water and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse and wash bag.
End of Life
- Bug Balm: Curbside recyclable
- Water Bottle: Bottle recyclable with scrap metal collections
- Stasher Bag: Stasher has a take-back program to repurpose used silicone bags into soft, safe playground pebbles. At your bags end of life, send to: Stasher Attn: Repurpose Program 1465 Park Ave Emeryville, CA 94608
The brands on EarthHero are game changers. They're innovators and strivers for "better." Some of them are family-owned, while some of them have grown to be a force for good. They all have a story, and we're proud to be a part of it. They're all united in the single goal of leaving a planet better than they found it.See Assorted Brands