Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 25 points when you purchase this product!
- Hair ties come wrapped around an FSC certified paper card
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Ethically made in a Fairtrade certified production facility in Japan
- Plastic free!
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- KOOSHOO is a SEDEX member, ensuring a responsible supply chain
- Made in Japan by a 4th generation family business
- 59% GOTS Certified sustainably sourced organic cotton
- 41% FSC Natural tree rubber certified by Fair Rubber Association
- 6 plastic-free hair ties made from premium organic cotton and natural tree rubber
- Built to withstand constant daily use
- Over 3x stronger than an average hair tie
- Classic mini round hair tie shape
- Ships same buisness day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Since this product is hand dyed, it's recommended to wash once before wearing
- Wash in cold water and let air dry
End of Life
- If added to a home compost these hair ties will completely biodegrade in seven years
KOOSHOO, meaning "feeling good" in Norfuk, understands the impact that business has on the world, and works tirelessly to ensure their impact is a positive one! From ensuring an ethical supply chain, to making sure that the consumer can feel "kooshoo" about the materials their products are made from, KOOSHOO has created the ultimate eco-friendly hair tie. KOOSHOO uses completely natural, certified organic, and non-toxic materials like organic cotton and natural rubber to create each product. KOOSHOO cares about both people and planet, and they're doing everything they can to prove it. Click below to learn more about why we love KOOSHOO.See KOOSHOO
Our 10 month old has the longest hair you could ever imagine for a 10 month old and I'm happy knowing we have non toxic hair ties to keep the hair out of her eyes. :)
Osiris from EarthHero here! I absolutely adore my mini rounds and use them ALL THE TIME. As someone with slightly thinner hair, this makes ponytails and braids not so bulky and makes braiding my hair before bed a breeze (no more loosing hair ties in the sheet or behind my bed in the morning). These colors are also perfect for someone with brown hair so they don't stand out so much which I prefer. Plus, they can be tossed in the washer to clean after a sweaty workout so it's easy peasy.