Get 75 points when you purchase this product!
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product is packaged in a glass jar with plastic cap inside a recyclable, FSC certified paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Olive (Olea europaea) Fruit OilÂ°, Mango (Mangifera indica) Seed ButterÂ°Â°, Kokum (Garcinia indica) Seed ButterÂ°Â°, Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Seed OilÂ°, Poppy (Papaver somniferum) Seed OilÂ°Â°Â°, Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) Berry OilÂ°, Arrowroot (Manihot esculenta) PowderÂ°, Sea Fruit (Corallina officinalis) ExtractÂ°Â°Â°, False Daisy (Eclipta prostrata) ExtractÂ°Â°, Neem (Melia azadirachta) ExtractÂ°Â°, Moringa (Moringa oleifera) OilÂ°Â°, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root ExtractÂ°Â°, Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) Leaf ExtractÂ°Â°, Basil (Ocimum basilicum) ExtractÂ°Â°, Papaya (Carica papaya) Fruit IsolateÂ°Â°, Blueberry (Cyanococcus) Fruit IsolateÂ°Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO Â°Â°Â° Wildcrafted
- Vegan and eco-friendly face balm made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with sea fruits and tropical superberries and vitamins C, A, K, and E
- Great for dull and dehydrated skin, premature skin aging, environmental damage, loss of firmness
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 1 oz
- As a moisturizer: After applying any desired treatment(s) to clean skin, emulsify a very tiny amount of Nymph Nectar between your fingertips and gently massage into your skin. Wear her in place of water-soluble moisturizers, or layer her on top for an extra â€œoomphâ€� of hydration. As she locks in moisture and works her magic, wait a couple minutes for your skin to fully absorb Nymph Nectar before applying makeup. Also apply her to any dry areas on your body. As a sleeping mask: For the last step in your nighttime ritual, apply a generous layer of Nymph Nectar and massage into your face, neck and dÃ©colletÃ©. Let her absorb for 10 minutes before bedtime. In the morning, wash her off with warm water. As a rescue repair treatment: Scoop a small dollop onto your fingertips and massage into affected area. As a cleansing balm: On dry skin, use fingertips to massage Nymph Nectar over face and eyes. Add water to activate, rinse well with warm water and pat dry. May also be removed with a soft, damp cloth. Follow with a second cleanse with either Aloha Love or an Earth Harbor Facial Bar Soap.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor