Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 28 points when you purchase this product!
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product comes in a 2 oz glass bottle with dropper
- Bottle packaged in a recylable, FSC Certified paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Fractionated Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides)Â°Â°, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) OilÂ°, Apricot (Prunus armeniaca) Kernel OilÂ°Â°, Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis)Â° OilÂ°, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed OilÂ°, Sunflower Vitamin E (Tocopherol)Â°Â°, Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis) Seed OilÂ°, Rosehip (Rosa canina) Seed OilÂ°Â°, Neem (Melia azadirachta) Seed OilÂ°, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf ExtractÂ°, Marine Algae (Laminaria digitata) ExtractÂ°, Blue Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) Flower OilÂ°Â°Â°, Blue Chamomile (Tanacetum annuum) Flower OilÂ°Â°, Geranium (Pelargonium) Blossom OilÂ°Â°, Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Flower OilÂ°Â°, Sandalwood (Santalum album) Root OilÂ°Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO Â°Â°Â° Wildcrafted
- Vegan and eco-friendly body serum made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with marine algae, blue yarrow and chamomile, rosehip seed oil, geranium blossoms, evening primrose seed oil, virgin coconut oil and neem seed oil
- Great for dry skin and rough skin
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 2 oz
- Apply to skin and massage in a circular motion. A little bit goes a long way, so begin with a few drops and increase if needed. Apply post shower or bath while skin is still damp for optimal absorption. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight. Tip: After bathing, apply Laguna and massage in a circular motion from feet to heart, hands to heart, and finish with neck to heart.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor
I've been using it as a face serum at night under my moisturizer for a few months now. Did a great job of healing my super dry skin in the winter but feels light enough to keep using now that the weather is getting warmer!
So far I'm in love with this product!
I love this. Absorbs quickly, I do feel like it's the only product from the line I would go through quickly. Everything else appears that it will last for at least 3-6 months (but that's just for the way I use them) but I decided to use before the siren silk moisturizer to be able to use less.