Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 11 points when you purchase this product!
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product comes packaged in a recyclabe/compostable paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Saponified Oils of Olive (Olea europaea) Fruit OilÂ°Â°Â°, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) OilÂ°Â°Â°, Sustainable Palm (Elaeis guineensis) OilÂ°, Shea (Butyrospermum parkii) ButterÂ°Â°Â°, Himalayan Salt (Sodium chloride)Â°Â°, Atlantic Sea Salt (Sodium chloride)Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Wildcrafted Â°Â°Â° Non-GMO
- Vegan and eco-friendly soap bar made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with Atlantic sea salt, Himalayan pink sea salt, coconut oil
- Great for toxin buildup, lack of vitamins and nutrients, and dull skin
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 4 oz
- Lather with water between hands, and apply generously to body. Wash off. This soap is gentle enough to use daily on your body.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor