Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Earth Harbor Naturals is a member of 1% for the Planet, donating 1% of sales to environmental non-profits that support marine life
- Handmade in small batches
- Product is packaged in a glass jar with plastic cap inside a recyclable, FSC certified paper box
- Ships in post consumer recycled FSC certified boxes with recyclable kraft paper
- Crafted in Utah in a solar powered facility
- Owned and operated in Georgia
- Contains no synthetic ingredients, GMOs, gluten, soy, toxins, fillers, animal testing, chemical additives, artificial dyes, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, nanoparticles, mineral oils, or petroleum
- Earth Harbor products are Vegan and Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty Free
- Kaolin ClayÂ°, Bentonite ClayÂ°, Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Fruit PowderÂ°, Blue Green Algae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae) ExtractÂ°, Ultramarine BlueÂ°Â°, Vegan Ocean MSM (Dimethyl Sulfone)Â°, Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria) Root PowderÂ°Â°, Pure Essential Oils of: Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)Â°Â°, Lemon (Citrus limon)Â°Â°, Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi)Â°Â°, Mandarin (Citrus reticulata)Â°Â°, Bergamot (bergapten-free Citrus bergamia)Â°Â°, Tangerine (Citrus reticulata)Â°Â°, Clementine (Citrus clementina)Â°Â°, Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) CO2Â°Â° Â° Certified Organic Â°Â° Non-GMO *Citrus oils are properly extracted and formulated to have no photosensitizing effects.
- Vegan and eco-friendly face mask made from natural and organic ingredients
- Made with blue green algae, coconut cream, indigo root, kaolin and bentonite clay
- Great for dry or inflamed skin, rough skin, and fine lines and wrinkles
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 2 oz
- As a mask: Start with a clean, moist face. Mix 1-2 tsp and add water drop by drop until a nice paste is formed. Scoop a small amount into your fingertips, or for easier and smoother application, use a Mask Ritual Brush. Massage into skin in circular motions. Let mask sit cute for 5-10 minutes to work her magic, and then remove with warm water. Follow with a cool water splash. Keep in a dry place. As a cleansing powder: Pour a teaspoon into your hand and add water, drop by drop, until you reach a frothy consistency. Massage into moist skin in circular motions. Rinse. To get the best results, use 2-3 times a week if you have oily to combination skin, or 1-2 times weekly if you have dry or sensitive skin.
End of Life
- Glass: CLean out to recycle or repurpose
- Pump, sprayer, and plastic dropper pieces: Earth Harbor has partnered withPact Collective on a mail-back recycling program to help close the loop on hard-to-recycle beauty packaging.Â
Earth Harbor's products go beyond non-toxic, synthetic-free, and plant-based‚ these high quality maritime products offer an ethical, sustainable, and scientific option for all to reap the benefits of ocean nutrients! Created by certified toxicologist, herbalist, and beach wanderer, Ali Perry-Hatch, each product is made using fair trade, organic, non-GMO, wildcrafted, and vegan ingredients. Packaged with love in a solar powered facility in plastic-conscious packaging, each item arrives to you shortly after its formulation to provide nutrient rich skin care solutions. Combining a sustainable supply chain with eco-friendly packaging and multiple charitable efforts, Earth Harbor brings a whole new meaning to green beauty. Click below to learn more about why we love Earth Harbor!See Earth Harbor