Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable, repulpable, and compostable cardboard box!
- Ships plastic free in recyclable boxes that are made with recycled content
- Manufactured in USA
- Free of artificial colorants, dyes and synthetic fragrances
- Contains mineral ingredients
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Sodium carbonate*, sodium percarbonate*, poly(itaconic acid-co-AMPS) sodium salt* , trisodium citrate dihydrate*, alkoxylated alcohol*, subtilisin, silicic acid*, tetraacetylethylenediamine*, alpha amylase, polyvinyl alcohol film (PVOH). *Denotes plant or mineral origin.
- Eco-friendly household oxi booster pods for countless ways to clean
- Works on carpet, upholstery, hard surfaces, outdoor furniture, fabrics and clothing, and more!
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging may be returned within 30 days
- To use on clothing/fabric: Dissolve one pod in 1 gallon of cold water in a washing basin. Submerge heavily stained items in the solution, and let sit for 1-5 hours. Wash as normal. Note: Do not use on delicate fibers such as wool, cashmere, silk and lace.
- To use on carpets, rugs, upholstery: Dissolve one pod in 1/2 gallon of cold water. Apply enough of the dissolved oxi booster solution to saturate the stain. Let sit for 1-5 minutes. Use a white towel to blot the area, and repeat until the stain is no longer visible. Rinse with cold water and blot with the white towel until the area is dry. Note: Use only on water washable items.
- To use on hard surfaces: Dissolve one pod in 1 gallon of cold water. Use a towel, sponge or scrubbing brush to apply the solution to the surface. Wait 5-30 minutes and rinse clean with cold water. Dry the area thoroughly with a clean towel. Note: For tile and grout, we recommend reducing the amount of water significantly to create a concentrated paste
End of Life
- Recycle or compost the cardboard box packaging
On the hunt for green products that really clean? Look no further than Dropps! Dropps harnesses the power of nature to make products that are convenient, effective, and safe for you and the planet. Their carefully selected ingredients have won the EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year and are formulated to be dye-free, phthalate-free, phosphate-free, and animal-cruelty-free. In addition to creating an incredible eco-cleaning product that we didn't even know we needed, Dropps also partners with Oceana, the largest international ocean conservation organization. Through science-backed policy reform, Oceana is effectively tackling major issues like overfishing, habitat destruction, and various other threats to marine biodiversity. With Dropps, each load of laundry or dishwasher cycle that you do will mean that you're contributing to real environmental change. Happy cleaning!See Dropps