Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 15 points when you purchase this product!
- Hair ties come wrapped around an FSC certified paper card
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Ethically made in a Fairtrade certified production facility in Japan
- Plastic free!
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- KOOSHOO is a SEDEX member, ensuring a responsible supply chain
- Made in Japan by a 4th generation family business
- 59% GOTS Certified sustainably sourced organic cotton
- 41% FSC Natural tree rubber certified by Fair Rubber Association
- Plastic-free hair ties made from premium organic cotton and natural tree rubber
- Built to withstand constant daily use
- Over 3x stronger than an average hair tie
- Classic round hair tie shape
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original product packaging may be returned with 30 days
- Since this product is hand dyed, it's recommended to wash once before wearing
- Wash in cold water and let air dry
End of Life
- If added to a home compost these hair ties will completely biodegrade in seven years
KOOSHOO, meaning "feeling good" in Norfuk, understands the impact that business has on the world, and works tirelessly to ensure their impact is a positive one! From ensuring an ethical supply chain, to making sure that the consumer can feel "kooshoo" about the materials their products are made from, KOOSHOO has created the ultimate eco-friendly hair tie. KOOSHOO uses completely natural, certified organic, and non-toxic materials like organic cotton and natural rubber to create each product. KOOSHOO cares about both people and planet, and they're doing everything they can to prove it. Click below to learn more about why we love KOOSHOO.See KOOSHOO