Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 50 points when you purchase this product!
Trestique is at the forefront of the makeup revolution by creating makeup that is clean, straightforward and multi-tasking while also being 100% refillable and zero waste. Empowering people with products that uncomplicate their beauty routines that respect them and the planet is our business and our mission.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Ingredients List : AQUA (WATER), COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX), ORYZA SATIVA CERA (ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX), STEARIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL STEARYL ESTERS,GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYBUTENE, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, OZOKERITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, VP/VA COPOLYMER, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL STEARATE, MALACHITE, TROPOLONE, TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE EXTRACT (TRIFOLIUM PRATENSE (CLOVER) EXTRACT), VIGNA RADIATA SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE. +/- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)
- The first ever, zero-waste, refillable, lash-boosting WITH built-in lash curler mascara! This water based formula has been clinically-tested to lengthen, boost and curl lashes. 100% of women said their lashes were visibly longer, volumized and curved with zero irritation. With the click of the top, the space-saving, built-in lash curler helps create looks that can be as subtle or dramatic as you'd like.
- This product ships directly from Trestique and is available to US customers only.
- Forever Case Refillable Mascara Cartridge Built-In Half-Lash Curler
End of Life
- End of Life: Keep and refill your blue forever shells. Recycle shipping boxes and materials in your home bin. Drop your empty refills into a PACT recycling bin inside Credo store in the US or use our new PACT mail back program if you don't have access to a recycling bin.
I think the idea is amazing and I love that it is refillable, but the actual formula is not fantastic. It clumps all of your lashes together. Even with scraping off essentially all the product it will still clump. I actually like the product when I started to run out because then it didn’t clump. Disappointing especially for the price, but I think the idea of refillable mascara is great.
I was hesitant to purchase bc of the price but overall I am extremely happy with it. It didn’t clump at all like other mascaras. Would definitely recommend.
The container is really a clunky design and it split apart the second time I used it. I can still access the applicator, but the design seems too big for the product usage. I understand that it is a refillable product which is great however.