Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 36 points when you purchase this product!
Out of your Trestique Concealer Crayon? No worries. Order your zero waste refill cartridge today!
To purchase a Concealer Crayon, go here.
Trestique is at the forefront of the makeup revolution by creating makeup that is clean, straightforward and multi-tasking while also being 100% refillable and zero waste. Empowering people with products that uncomplicate their beauty routines that respect them and the planet is our business and our mission
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.
- CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYETHYLENE, SYNTHETIC WAX, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ETHYLEIEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, GARDENIA TAHITENSIS FLOWER, TOCOPHEROL MAY CONTAIN [+/-]: MICA, CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/IRON OXIDES
- The first ever, zero-waste, refillable Concealer Crayon. Uncomplicate your beauty routine with with a full-coverage concealer that goes on smooth with a cake-free finish. Our easy-glide formula corrects dark circles, blemishes, and uneven skin while blurring out imperfections.
- This product ships directly from Trestique and is available to US customers only.
- Concealer cartridge refill.
End of Life
- End of Life: Keep and refill your blue forever shells. Recycle shipping boxes and materials in your home bin. Drop your empty refills into a PACT recycling bin inside Credo store in the US or use our new PACT mail back program if you don't have access to a recycling bin.
It’s a good concealer and serves that purpose. It does not reduce plastic though. First you buy the refillable pen (all plastic). Then you buy the refill that is also encased in plastic. You don’t need the pen and could just go with the refill. But either way: plastic!
Hi Leslie, yes this is a plastic product. The refill container is made to last as it's durable and light to ship, and there is a recycling program at both Credo & Trestique itself for the refill containers! There are other alternative products available on our site that do not contain any plastic at all if that is what you're looking for, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions!