Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Ships plastic free in packaging made from recycled content
- Shipping packaging is recyclable
- Mindfully made in the Philippines using fabric left over from other companies’ large production runs
- Cotopaxi is a Certified B Corporation
- Cotopaxi donates 1% of their annual revenue to non-profit partners dedicating to alleviating poverty and aiding humanitarian causes worldwide
- Cotopaxi is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- All fabric pieces are 100% repurposed nylon
- Eco-friendly dopp kit made from repurposed materials
- Large main compartment
- Two internal side sleeves
- Carry loop
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged products in their original product packaging can be returned within 30 days
- This product is handmade from fabric scraps and each item is unique! We will do our best to let you choose the main panel color type, but each item will differ from the image shown
- 9.5 x 4.5 x 3.5in (24 x 11 x 9cm)
- Spot clean with a wash cloth and a mild detergent.
End of Life
By supporting Cotopaxi, you're supporting a company whose purpose is to promote equality, sustainability, and improve the human condition by donating to those in need. Founder Davis Smith's love for the outdoors and drive to support the underprivileged areas of the world lead to the creation of Cotopaxi. Through their sale of ethically and sustainably made backpacks, duffel bags, and other outdoor gear, Cotopaxi contributes 1% of their yearly revenue towards providing grants to nonprofit organizations that promote equality in developing areas of the world. To date, they have provided 42 grants to 6 different countries! To confirm their commitment to social and environmental welfare, Cotopaxi is also a B Corp certified company, ranking in the top 10% of registered B Corporations! Click below to learn more about why we love Cotopaxi!See Cotopaxi