- Main Fabric: 100% Australian wool
- Band: Leather with conchos
- Inner band: Satin
End of Life
Earth Friendly Features
- This hat is made from 100% cruelty-free Australian wool, a renewable resource from sheep that is protected by extensive Australian laws and regulations and uses non-mueseling shearing techniques that are completely painless for the sheep!
- All tags are 100% recycled paper
- Biodegradable tag connectors
- Biodegradable packaging
- Formaldehyde-free, azo dye-free, and made with low-impact dyes
- Use a lint brush or tape to remove dust and dirt on wool hats
- Reshape with steam if necessary
- Widebrimmed wool sun hat made from cruelty-free wool with a Concho leather band and large brim
- This hat can be crushed and will easily reshape, making it great for traveling or small spaces!
- Handmade from lightweight and breathable materials that will keep your head dry and cool
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Brim: 4 in.
- Unworn, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
About the Company
Conner Hats has managed to continue to create beautifully crafted hats of all shapes and sizes for over 48 years. They’ve made a commitment to stay open-minded and flexible as consumer demands change, staying a friend to the environment no matter what.
They understand the impact production can have, and try to balance those demands by responsibly choosing materials and sustainable options for production, design, and shipment sources. From their use of organic cotton in sweatbands, exteriors, and linings, to the growing incorporation of recycled PET plastic, Conner Hats knows what goes into your products matters.
Together, father son team Bill and Will have transformed the Conner Hats brand from the original handcrafted BC Hats, increasing their global impact, without getting rid of their well-known homemade quality. Conner Hats is proof that even if you start with just an idea, as long as you are happy on your path and never give up, there is no limit to what you can achieve.