Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 65 points when you purchase this product!
- Platter is made with 900 Recycled Chopsticks
- Ships in packaging made from recycled content
- Packaging is recyclable
- Handmade in Canada
- No Toxic Glues
- ChopValue collects, processes, and reuses recycled bamboo chopsticks for all their designs
- Upcycled Bamboo Chopsticks with Food Safe Mineral Oil Finish
- Large board is big enough for detailed charcuterie presentations
- Equipped with feet to prevent slipping and to protect delicate surfaces
- Made from 900 recycled chopsticks
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 11 x 10.5 x 0.5 inches
How long does it take you to finish a plate of delicious sushi? Is it 20 minutes, is it an hour? Well, that pair of chopsticks in your hands took a lot longer to grow, harvest, and shape than just an hour! ChopValue is changing the way we think about discarded materials, specifically chopsticks. No longer are they just transportation vessels for sushi and noodles, but instead, material that can be turned into something beautiful! Up your home's style with their collection of wall decorations and coasters, or bring their bamboo yoga block into your flow session. Going into their third year of operation, ChopValue is looking to expand their restaurant network across Vancouver and beyond, and continue to transform discarded chopsticks into works of art. Lets hope they don't get too sick of sushi!See ChopValue