Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 11 points when you purchase this product!
- Mesh bags are made from recycled water bottles
- Packaging made with recycled content
- All shipping packaging is recyclable
- ChicoBag is a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous standards for social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
- ChicoBag is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- 100% Recycled PET Fabric
- Made from 100% post consumer recycled water bottles
- Fabric absorbs moisture and restricts airflowâ€“great for grains and bulk foods or fresh veggies like celery and broccoli
- Bags roll up for easy storage
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Bag: 12 x 16 in.
- Folded Size: 4 x 2.5 in.
- Wash cold, hang to dry
- Do not use fabric softener
End of Life
- Send back to ChicoBag and they'll recycle it into a new item!
ChicoBag is on a mission to end the reliance on single-use plastic bags. By creating reusable products made from recycled materials, they're doing their part to promote a sustainable lifestyle. Since their creation, ChicoBag has helped over 1.8 million people reduce their use of disposable plastic bags, which has saved approximately 779 million plastic bags from entering the landfill. From reusable shopping bags, snack packs, produce bags, and backpacks, ChicoBag has what you need to lower your plastic consumption and live a more sustainable lifestyle.See ChicoBag
I've always hated using the plastic bags for produce because I never reused them and always threw them away, which made me feel guilty. I love that they come with a guide to tell you what type of produce to use them for and why. They are also compact and easy to through into my reusable grocery bags I bring when I go grocery shopping! I like the colors too. I ended getting everyone in my family these for Christmas gifts :)
Bring these to the store to fill w produce then seamlessly store in the fridge as is, and they'll keep your leafy greens, celery and herbs fresh.
They even come w a guide for how to store what items in which bags.