Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 12 points when you purchase this product!
- Made from organic and renewable resources
- Packaging made with recycled content
- All shipping packaging is recyclable
- ChicoBag is a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous standards for social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purposeChicoBag is a certified B-Corp, meeting rigorous standards for social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose
- ChicoBag is Climate Neutral Certified, meeting net-zero or better carbon emissions through measuring, offsetting, and reducing their carbon footprint
- Blend of Organic Cotton and Hemp
- Absorbs excess moisture and restricts airflow
- Ideal for grains, nuts, and other bulk items
- Roll up for convenient storage when not in use
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Ships same business day!
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Bag: 12.5 x 16 inches
- Machine Washable
ChicoBag is on a mission to end the reliance on single-use plastic bags. By creating reusable products made from recycled materials, they're doing their part to promote a sustainable lifestyle. Since their creation, ChicoBag has helped over 1.8 million people reduce their use of disposable plastic bags, which has saved approximately 779 million plastic bags from entering the landfill. From reusable shopping bags, snack packs, produce bags, and backpacks, ChicoBag has what you need to lower your plastic consumption and live a more sustainable lifestyle.See ChicoBag
Don't store broccoli in these! Haha. They will shrivel since the bags will suck away moisture. Pay attention to what the brand recommends be in each of their bags. Easy to use and store and wash. In the future I will want more see through mess type bags and something that will work better for broccoli. I believe the packaging was a piece of paperboard folded in half with writing on each outside-side. It seemed wasteful since they could have just made it double sided. But it's okay. I am happy with the quality. At least one of my bags did come with a stripe of discoloration for some reason.
Hannah from EarthHero here! I use the complete apple starter kit (with all 3 types of produce bags), and I find that I use this one the most. While the others are great to use for the leafy veggies and produce, I love this one for bulk rice and nuts. Plus, it's machine washable so it's easy to keep clean!