Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Alpine Provisions is committed to using natural, wild-crafted, and organic ingredients â€“ and their products contain a minimum of 70% organic content!
- A portion of all sales of this product go to the Colorado Outward Bound School Scholarship Fund
- Soap comes wrapped in recyclable paper
- Ships plastic-free in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Made in the USA
- Gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty free
- Non-GMO ingredients and petroleum-free
- Certified Cruelty Free by Leaping Bunny
- RSPO Palm Oil: Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil assures that the Palm Oil used in Alpine products is sustainably-harvested and produced. This is verified through the application of strict standards and monitoring. Transparency and credibility are assured through RSPO Supply Chain Certification
- Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Cocoate**, Sodium Hydroxide, Water (Aqua/EAU), Glycerin (Vegetable), Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil (Amyris Oil), Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin Oil, Bulnesia Sarmentoi Wood (Guaiacwood) Oil, Santalum Spicatum (Australian Sandalwood) Oil, Sodium Chloride (Salt), Citric Acid. *Made With Certified Organic RSPO Palm Oil. **May Also Contain Sodium Palm Kernelate.
- Nourishing bar soap made from natural and organic, fair-trade ingredients
- Hydrates with coconut oil and RSPO palm oil
- Organic essential oils of cedarwood, sandalwood, and copaiba soothe and calm the mind
- Ships same business day!
- This product is not eligible for return
- 5 oz
- Store on a well-draining soap dish
- Allow to air dry between uses
End of Life
- Recycle or compost paper wrapping
Rooted in nature, Alpine Provisions skin and hair care products were created to be affordable, eco-friendly, and outdoor-minded. From moisturizing soap bars and hydrating body washes to nourishing shampoos and conditioners, their products have what your body and senses crave. Each plastic-free bottle and tube is packed with organic, skin-loving ingredients that are also vegan and certified cruelty-free. Committed to doing the very best for people, planet, and purity, Alpine Provisions also understands the importance of experiencing true, untamed nature. This is why every purchase supports their Alpine Provisions Scholarship Fund to help provide the opportunity for disadvantaged youth to participate in Outward Bound Leadership programs. Experience clean, hydrating, and sensorial personal care with a daily nature plunge from Alpine Provisions!See Alpine Provisions