Notify me when back in stock
Enter your email to be notified when the product is back in stock.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you. You will be notified when this product is back in stock.
Get 25 points when you purchase this product!
Level up your sandwich game with the Cast Iron Panini Press from Lodge! Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil, this press heats up beautifully, speeds up cook time, and offers a restaurant quality sear. It's made in the USA by Lodge, a family-owned and operated company that has been creating timeless cast iron cookware since 1896!
- Lodge prioritizes eco-initiatives at every step in their manufacturing process. They work to create comprehensive recycling programs and invest in foundry equipment that reduces pollution and minimizes our consumption of electricity
- Lodge accepted the ENERGY STAR® challenge in 2011 to reduce energy consumption by 10% over a five-year period. Lodge surpassed this goal in less than one year and continue to monitor and adjust their energy consumption
- Ships plastic-free in packaging made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Made in the USA
- Seasoned cast iron
- Cast iron panini press
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use on the stove or on the grill
- Get a restaurant-quality sear
- Great for induction cooktops
- Ships same business day!
- All products on clearance are not eligible for returns and are considered final sale
- 8.31 in x 1.5 in
- 3.95 lb
- Wash cast iron cookware by hand with a small amount of gentle soap
- For stubborn, stuck-on food, simmer a little water for 3-5 minutes, then use a scraper after the pan has cooled
End of Life
- Donate! Recycle with scrap metals
Since 1896, Lodge has been crafting heirloom-quality pieces that remain in families for generations. Providing versatility, durability, and functionality, cast iron pans are an essential component of any sustainable kitchen. The pre-seasoned pans are ready to use right out of the box making it easy to get right to the cooking! From baking a loaf of sourdough bread in the oven to grilling veggies on the stovetop, the possibilities are endless.See Lodge