Free Shipping in the U.S. for orders over $60 | Free Returns and Exchanges in the U.S.
- Ships in recycled and recyclable packaging
- Responsibly made in China
- Deck: 100% Recycled Fishing Nets
- Wheels: 30% Vegetable Oil with 100% Recycled Cores
- Split tail design
- Fish scale grip pattern
- Lifetime warranty on skateboard deck
- Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Unused, undamaged items in their original packaging can be returned within 30 days
- Wheels: 63mm 78 custom Satori Eco-Cruiser Wheels made from 30% vegetable oil and 100% Recycled Cores
- Paris Street Trucks
- Premium Bustin Abec 7 Longboard Bearings
- 25 x 7.5 in.
End of Life
- Send it back to Bureo and they'll recycle it into something new!
Bureo was founded by three friends who had a passion for surfing, adventure and the environment. Troubled by all of the oceanic pollution that they saw during their travels, especially from discarded fishing nets, they decided that they were going to make a difference. Inspired by Chile's coast and culture, they decided to set up their recycling program Net Positiva on its coast and work with locals to find a way to turn this pollution into something positive. So far, they have succeeded in recycling 202,320 square feet of fishing nets, but they aren't even close to being finished with their mission. Meaning ‚waves‚Äù in Chilean, Bureo is an ode to both Chile's welcoming community and the company's overall mission. Just as a wave starts small, but grows with time and energy to become a great force of change, Bureo plans to do the same.See Bureo